Last week was a big time for Yahoo and Microsoft, as they announced some important new terms for their Search Alliance agreement. After doing some renegotiation, Yahoo is now able to serve its own ads on the PC, allowing them to potentially work with other partners. Even though it's not likely that Yahoo would be working with [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?