Last week was a big time for Yahoo and Microsoft, as they announced some important new terms for their Search Alliance agreement. After doing some renegotiation, Yahoo is now able to serve its own ads on the PC, allowing them to potentially work with other partners. Even though it's not likely that Yahoo would be working with [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’