Last week was a big time for Yahoo and Microsoft, as they announced some important new terms for their Search Alliance agreement. After doing some renegotiation, Yahoo is now able to serve its own ads on the PC, allowing them to potentially work with other partners. Even though it's not likely that Yahoo would be working with [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company