As a marketer, what is a good time to focus on viral-worthy content and clickbait? Is there a time when you shouldn’t? If you want to see positive returns on your efforts, they need to be done the correct way, as well as used in the right places. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand discusses what sort of content investment makes the most sense for this sort of strategy, as well as explaining why it works.
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand
- Google My Business Insights Adds Branded Search Reporting
- Could Google Be Rolling Out A New More Graphics-Heavy Design For Local Pack Results?
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map