As a marketer, what is a good time to focus on viral-worthy content and clickbait? Is there a time when you shouldn’t? If you want to see positive returns on your efforts, they need to be done the correct way, as well as used in the right places. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand discusses what sort of content investment makes the most sense for this sort of strategy, as well as explaining why it works.
- Google Drops Mobile App Properties From GSC, Reminds Site Owners To Remove G+ Integrations
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Data Hygiene – Whiteboard Friday
- Google Enables ‘Join Waitlist’ For Restaurants
- EU Copyright Directive Poised To Become Law, Includes Licensing Fees For Search Engines
- Reddit App Install Ads Are, Here Along With New 3rd Party Attribution Options, More Tracking Capabilities