When you think of blog posts, YouTube videos and other content that allows for a comment section, do you truly consider using it to earn benefits from? I’m sure there’s some of you who probably never considered it, but there are some very interesting and intentional ways that you can market yourself and your brand int he comments sections of sites. After all, there’s less competition in this area than ever before. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin will detail what can be done to get you noticed in the comments, as well as the benefits you’ll get from high-quality contributions.
- Scott Brinker Unveils His Most Populous Marketing Technology Landscape Yet
- How to Plan a Webinar: 37 Webinar Best Practices
- Reports: Fake Reviews Are A Growing Problem On Amazon, Google
- WFA To Brands: Go Beyond GDPR For Online Data Transparency
- Google Posts $31.1B In Total Revenue, Beats Top- And Bottom-Line Expectations