When you think of blog posts, YouTube videos and other content that allows for a comment section, do you truly consider using it to earn benefits from? I’m sure there’s some of you who probably never considered it, but there are some very interesting and intentional ways that you can market yourself and your brand int he comments sections of sites. After all, there’s less competition in this area than ever before. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin will detail what can be done to get you noticed in the comments, as well as the benefits you’ll get from high-quality contributions.
- Ready To Be More Successful at PPC In 2018
- Google AdSense Launches New Type Of Ad Format That Optimizes Placements
- Google Search Console Blocked Resources Report Had Processing Error
- Google To Move More Sites To Mobile-First Index In Coming Weeks
- New Survey By People-Based Marketer Viant Promotes Marketing To Identified Users