When you think of blog posts, YouTube videos and other content that allows for a comment section, do you truly consider using it to earn benefits from? I’m sure there’s some of you who probably never considered it, but there are some very interesting and intentional ways that you can market yourself and your brand int he comments sections of sites. After all, there’s less competition in this area than ever before. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin will detail what can be done to get you noticed in the comments, as well as the benefits you’ll get from high-quality contributions.
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand
- Google My Business Insights Adds Branded Search Reporting
- Could Google Be Rolling Out A New More Graphics-Heavy Design For Local Pack Results?
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map