When you think of blog posts, YouTube videos and other content that allows for a comment section, do you truly consider using it to earn benefits from? I’m sure there’s some of you who probably never considered it, but there are some very interesting and intentional ways that you can market yourself and your brand int he comments sections of sites. After all, there’s less competition in this area than ever before. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin will detail what can be done to get you noticed in the comments, as well as the benefits you’ll get from high-quality contributions.
- Adobe Adds Attribution IQ, Travel Industry Features And Smart Speaker Targeting
- Soon Advertisers Will Have AdWords Tools To Test & Measure Creative Elements Of YouTube Video Ads
- Google Rolls Out Updates To Give Users Easier Access To Privacy Controls
- The Goal-Based Approach to Domain Selection – Whiteboard Friday
- Mobile Marketer Leanplum Buys Connecto’s Conversational Marketing