Here’s a question that you might ask yourself that you probably wouldn’t consider normally – would you consider gating your content to get leads? No matter if you decide to have an open access content or gate it to gather information, there are benefits and drawbacks to both that yo should be aware of, all which of course will be discussed in this episode of Whiteboard Friday. In this episode, Rand weighs the pros and cons of each approach and shares tips for improving you process, no matter which route you choose.
- Scott Brinker Unveils His Most Populous Marketing Technology Landscape Yet
- How to Plan a Webinar: 37 Webinar Best Practices
- Reports: Fake Reviews Are A Growing Problem On Amazon, Google
- WFA To Brands: Go Beyond GDPR For Online Data Transparency
- Google Posts $31.1B In Total Revenue, Beats Top- And Bottom-Line Expectations