Here’s a question that you might ask yourself that you probably wouldn’t consider normally – would you consider gating your content to get leads? No matter if you decide to have an open access content or gate it to gather information, there are benefits and drawbacks to both that yo should be aware of, all which of course will be discussed in this episode of Whiteboard Friday. In this episode, Rand weighs the pros and cons of each approach and shares tips for improving you process, no matter which route you choose.
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?