When it comes to better indexation and rankings on search engines, when is a good time to do things like disallow search engines in your robots.txt file, use meta robots tags in a page header, or use nofollowing links? It takes some knowledge and experience to really know what to do in situations like this, and in this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin helps us all out by covering these tools and their appropriate use in four different situations that SEOs commonly find themselves facing.
- Video Comes To Google Responsive Display Ads
- What a Two-Tiered SERP Means for Content Strategy – Whiteboard Friday
- The Secrets to Writing & Publishing Authority-Building SEO Blogs in 2019
- How to Set Bids in Google Ads by Joel Bondorowsky
- Advertisers Can Now View Google Mobile Speed Scores For More Landing Pages