If you’re an entrepreneur or small business owner, you’re likely always on the lookout for effective strategies to scale your business. With over 2 billion monthly active users, YouTube offers an incredible opportunity to reach and engage with a massive audience. However, building a successful business on YouTube requires more than just posting videos.
Building a community of followers on YouTube will help you succeed on the platform, and creating content that they will find enjoyable, informational and engaging, is incredibly important. By cultivating a loyal following, you can turn viewers into customers and establish a scalable business model that generates revenue and grows over time.
Discover how to create a YouTube community that people will invest in with this Social Media Examiner video.
The video covers the following:
- The Importance Of YouTube To Business
- Community Building Strategy For YouTube: The S.T.I.C Method
- The S.T.I.C. Method: Story
- The S.T.I.C. Method: Trust
- The S.T.I.C. Method: Investigate
- The S.T.I.C. Method: Consistency