Marketers have been predicting the death of email for some time now, but is it actually happening? According to HubSpot’s recent Content Trends survey, younger generations aren’t relying as much on email as a source of information.
- The Chrome User Experience Report Can Help You Retain More Users: Here’s Why
- Google Officially Drops Support For Several Old Search Console Reports
- Google Adds Pay For Conversions Bidding In Display Campaigns
- 5 Common Web Design Mistakes Small Businesses Make
- How to Do Keyword Research in 2019 for Maximum Traffic