Marketers have been predicting the death of email for some time now, but is it actually happening? According to HubSpot’s recent Content Trends survey, younger generations aren’t relying as much on email as a source of information.
- Scott Brinker Unveils His Most Populous Marketing Technology Landscape Yet
- How to Plan a Webinar: 37 Webinar Best Practices
- Reports: Fake Reviews Are A Growing Problem On Amazon, Google
- WFA To Brands: Go Beyond GDPR For Online Data Transparency
- Google Posts $31.1B In Total Revenue, Beats Top- And Bottom-Line Expectations