Something that can really help out your SEO is the ability to control and improve the flow of your on-site content. What are some of the best ways to capitalize on the opportunity present in your page design? Rand covers the questions you need to ask (and answer) and the goals you should strive for in this episode of Whiteboard Friday.
- Google Partners Changes Now Push Incentives at Expense of Customers
- Microsoft Office Hits Pause On Forcing Bing Search In Chrome, Firefox
- How to Get Your Web Developer on Board with SEO – Whiteboard Friday
- How to Outsmart Your Competitors & Win MarketShare Using Location Data
- Google Ads Makes it Easier to Review a Campaign’s Change History