Google Business Profile (GBP) is a tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps, which helps to set an immediate first impression for searchers who see your business’s essential info listed on the right-hand side of the interface.
With GBP, SEOs can leverage a location-based strategy, so if you don’t already have a Business Profile, why not? It’d be a smart idea to get on the bandwagon and get your business seen more than it is now!
You’ll see the following benefits from having a Business Profile:
- GMB Allows You to Appear in Maps and Google Local Pack Listings.
- It’s Highly Visible.
- GMB Allows People to Leave Reviews of Your Business.
- GMB Provides Insights That Give You Helpful Information.
- It’s Free and Easy to Use.
- It Allows You To Communicate With Your Customers.
If you’re sold on the idea of getting your own Business Profile, then you will want to check out the guide over at Search Engine Journal and check it out!