Machine learning in AdWords is, believe it or not, the future. But is Dynamic Search Ads? Maybe, maybe not, depending on who you ask.
There is a column were Daniel Gilbert talks about Dynamic Search Ads (DSAs), which is something for people who are generally new to paid search. Daniel will share some caveats with us:
When should you use DSAs?
Dynamic Search Ads are typically for beginners and are used in the following situations:
- If you have a very high-volume account, and your website is basically perfect in terms of SEO. (However, even if perfect, most SEO sites are far from optimal.)
- To pull in some new keyword ideas to a managed account.
- As a catch-all, or to sweep up extra traffic.
- For an Inventory Management Feed (IMF), where you don’t have the time and money to do this manually or use bespoke technology.
- If you are new to paid search or have absolutely no time to manage campaigns.