When you first look at it, local citations and local links almost seem unnecessary for non-local websites. But, if you take a closer look, there is a number of underlying benefits to gaining those local votes of confidence that could prove invaluable for everybody. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, we’ll watch as Rand Fishkin explains why all these sites should consider chasing local links and citations, suggesting a few different ways we can discover opportunities in your areas of focus.
- Digital Marketers Can Always Improve: Here’s Why
- Grammarly Tops YouTube’s TrueView For Action 2018 Leaderboard
- Google Search Console AMP Enhancement Report To Combine Issue Types
- Google Maps’ ‘For You’ Tab Comes To iPhones And A Whole Lot More Countries
- Google Rolling Out More Features For Responsive Search Ads, Adding 10 Languages