When you first look at it, local citations and local links almost seem unnecessary for non-local websites. But, if you take a closer look, there is a number of underlying benefits to gaining those local votes of confidence that could prove invaluable for everybody. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, we’ll watch as Rand Fishkin explains why all these sites should consider chasing local links and citations, suggesting a few different ways we can discover opportunities in your areas of focus.
- Semantic Search Changed SEO Forever – Here’s Why
- LinkedIn Launches Autoplay Mobile Video Ads
- Facebook Officially Rolls Out Food Ordering As Part Of Longer-Term Commerce Evolution
- Google Posts Can Now Be Automated With New API Support
- Google’s Gary Illyes and Stone Temple’s Eric Enge Discuss RankBrain and What It Does and Doesn’t Do