When you first look at it, local citations and local links almost seem unnecessary for non-local websites. But, if you take a closer look, there is a number of underlying benefits to gaining those local votes of confidence that could prove invaluable for everybody. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, we’ll watch as Rand Fishkin explains why all these sites should consider chasing local links and citations, suggesting a few different ways we can discover opportunities in your areas of focus.
- Adobe Adds Attribution IQ, Travel Industry Features And Smart Speaker Targeting
- Soon Advertisers Will Have AdWords Tools To Test & Measure Creative Elements Of YouTube Video Ads
- Google Rolls Out Updates To Give Users Easier Access To Privacy Controls
- The Goal-Based Approach to Domain Selection – Whiteboard Friday
- Mobile Marketer Leanplum Buys Connecto’s Conversational Marketing