When you first look at it, local citations and local links almost seem unnecessary for non-local websites. But, if you take a closer look, there is a number of underlying benefits to gaining those local votes of confidence that could prove invaluable for everybody. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, we’ll watch as Rand Fishkin explains why all these sites should consider chasing local links and citations, suggesting a few different ways we can discover opportunities in your areas of focus.
- Why You Must Know about the New Evergreen Googlebot
- VidMob Building ‘API For Creativity’ That Uses First-Party Data To Fine Tune Video Ad Elements
- Almost 70% Of Digital Ad Spending Going To Google, Facebook, Amazon, Says Analyst Firm
- Google: We Don’t Evaluate a Site’s Authority
- Google Launches New Search Menu With Icons