Barry Schwartz was able to sit down and talk to Frédéric Dubut, the lead PM of Bing’s core ranking team during the latest SMX East. Barry asked questions centered around how Bing search works, and the two discussed everything from crawling, indexing and rendering, to spam fighting and even core ranking.
- What Is Google Ads Custom Audience Targeting And How Do We Use It?
- Facebook Says It Will Leave Europe Due To Potential New Data-Sharing Regulations
- Smart Bidding Added To Google Local Ads For Store Sales, Services Attributes and ‘Pick Up Later’
- YouTube Shorts, A New Competitor For TikTok, Are Here!
- Petition To Opt-Out of Google Ads Hiding Search Terms Due To User Data Protection