In this episode of Google+ Your Business, Whitney Lemon will be talk to you about FAQ pages. For those living under a rock, FAQ is short for Frequently Asked Questions, and, as you may have guessed, the questions that you would find on a FAQ page answers some of the most basic questions that people would have about your business. A good FAQ page makes your website a better resource by providing answers to your customers 24 hours a day, even when your physical business location is closed.
- YouTube Updates ‘Strikes System’ To Warn Creators First When Their Content Breaks The Rules
- Google May Use Different Ranking Weights For YMYL-Type Queries
- Bing To Require LegitScript Certification For Addiction Recovery Advertisers
- User Discovery Experience Is Now Vital to SEO: Here’s Why
- Use This Method to Start Writing Content Faster