In this episode of Google+ Your Business, Whitney Lemon will be talk to you about FAQ pages. For those living under a rock, FAQ is short for Frequently Asked Questions, and, as you may have guessed, the questions that you would find on a FAQ page answers some of the most basic questions that people would have about your business. A good FAQ page makes your website a better resource by providing answers to your customers 24 hours a day, even when your physical business location is closed.
- Pinterest Marketing Partner Program Adds Creative Segment With 7 Ad Platforms
- Google Updates ‘Ad Settings’ Which Allows Users To Turn Off Targeting Signals
- When Bounce Rate, Browse Rate (PPV), and Time-on-Site Are Useful Metrics… and When They Aren’t – Whiteboard Friday
- The 90 Day Challenge To Build The Authority Of Your Website
- Salesforce Adds Interaction Studio, Integration With Google Analytics 360