In this episode of Google+ Your Business, Whitney Lemon will be talk to you about FAQ pages. For those living under a rock, FAQ is short for Frequently Asked Questions, and, as you may have guessed, the questions that you would find on a FAQ page answers some of the most basic questions that people would have about your business. A good FAQ page makes your website a better resource by providing answers to your customers 24 hours a day, even when your physical business location is closed.
- Mobiquity Launches A Blockchain Layer For Maintaining A Data Trail
- YouTube Removes Analytics From Its Demographic Data Reports For Creators
- Making Your First AMP Story: Google’s Answer To Snapchat And Instagram
- How (and Whether) to Invest in and Structure Online Communities – Whiteboard Friday
- Twitter Takes Aggressive Steps To Curb Spam & Bot Activity By Blocking Identical Actions Across Multiple Accounts