In this episode of Google+ Your Business, Whitney Lemon will be talk to you about FAQ pages. For those living under a rock, FAQ is short for Frequently Asked Questions, and, as you may have guessed, the questions that you would find on a FAQ page answers some of the most basic questions that people would have about your business. A good FAQ page makes your website a better resource by providing answers to your customers 24 hours a day, even when your physical business location is closed.
- These 3 Social Media Strategies Will Boost Your SEO: Here’s Why
- Facebook Attribution Now Available To All Advertisers
- How to Get More Keyword Metrics for Your Target Keywords
- Google Local Pack Now Showing Book, Schedule Buttons For Some Businesses
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers