In this episode of Google+ Your Business, Whitney Lemon will be talk to you about FAQ pages. For those living under a rock, FAQ is short for Frequently Asked Questions, and, as you may have guessed, the questions that you would find on a FAQ page answers some of the most basic questions that people would have about your business. A good FAQ page makes your website a better resource by providing answers to your customers 24 hours a day, even when your physical business location is closed.
- Scott Brinker Unveils His Most Populous Marketing Technology Landscape Yet
- How to Plan a Webinar: 37 Webinar Best Practices
- Reports: Fake Reviews Are A Growing Problem On Amazon, Google
- WFA To Brands: Go Beyond GDPR For Online Data Transparency
- Google Posts $31.1B In Total Revenue, Beats Top- And Bottom-Line Expectations