An excerpt from the second Virtual Keynote event with Google Webmaster Trends Analyst Gary Illyes. Stone Temple Consulting CEO Eric Enge asks Gary to clarify exactly how Google uses hreflang tags and to clear up some common errors sites make using the tag.
- Google Drops Mobile App Properties From GSC, Reminds Site Owners To Remove G+ Integrations
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Data Hygiene – Whiteboard Friday
- Google Enables ‘Join Waitlist’ For Restaurants
- EU Copyright Directive Poised To Become Law, Includes Licensing Fees For Search Engines
- Reddit App Install Ads Are, Here Along With New 3rd Party Attribution Options, More Tracking Capabilities