An excerpt from the second Virtual Keynote event with Google Webmaster Trends Analyst Gary Illyes. Stone Temple Consulting CEO Eric Enge asks Gary to clarify exactly how Google uses hreflang tags and to clear up some common errors sites make using the tag.
- New Survey By People-Based Marketer Viant Promotes Marketing To Identified Users
- Belgian Court To Fine Facebook Up To $125 Million If It Doesn’t Comply With Latest Privacy Ruling
- NY Federal Court Decision Threatens Embedding And Linking Across The Web
- Google Drops Support For Meta News Keywords Tag
- The C-Suite Needs Different Content Marketing: Here’s Why