There’s a number of us who rely on the search volume numbers that Google AdWords provides, but consuming them, you should always do it with a healthy does of skepticism. Broad and unusable volume ranges, misalignment with other Google tools, and conflating similar yet intrinsically distinct keywords are just a few issues that makes relying on AdWords search volume data alone dangerous. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand discusses those issues in depth and even offers some alternatives for more accurate volume data.
- An Enterprise SEO Framework: From Crawling to Conversions
- Adobe Adds Customer Journey Analytics, Designed To Be Accessible To All Marketers
- Meta Robots Nofollow Gets The Hint Treatment Too
- E-A-T and the Quality Raters’ Guidelines – Whiteboard Friday
- How & Why You Must Improve or Remove Your Old Content