There’s a number of us who rely on the search volume numbers that Google AdWords provides, but consuming them, you should always do it with a healthy does of skepticism. Broad and unusable volume ranges, misalignment with other Google tools, and conflating similar yet intrinsically distinct keywords are just a few issues that makes relying on AdWords search volume data alone dangerous. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand discusses those issues in depth and even offers some alternatives for more accurate volume data.
- The One-Hour Guide to SEO, Part 2: Keyword Research – Whiteboard Friday
- Survey Finds Google Home Users Do More, Have ‘Far Higher’ Satisfaction Than Alexa Owners
- Amazon To Introduce Video Ads In Mobile-App Search Results
- PR, Pitches and Editors: The Key to Unlocking The Biggest Audiences
- Teikametrics Adds Hourly Bidding Optimization For Amazon Advertising