There’s a number of us who rely on the search volume numbers that Google AdWords provides, but consuming them, you should always do it with a healthy does of skepticism. Broad and unusable volume ranges, misalignment with other Google tools, and conflating similar yet intrinsically distinct keywords are just a few issues that makes relying on AdWords search volume data alone dangerous. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand discusses those issues in depth and even offers some alternatives for more accurate volume data.
- 3 Simple Ways To Build Awesome Links For Your Business
- Snapchat’s Lens Creative Partners Program Helps Brands Find AR Filter Creators
- Instagram Takes Out Fake ‘Likes’ Tied To 3rd-Party Apps
- Google Ads Showing Black Friday Click, Impression Share Trends In Overviews
- Who Authors Your Content Matters: Here’s Why