There’s a number of us who rely on the search volume numbers that Google AdWords provides, but consuming them, you should always do it with a healthy does of skepticism. Broad and unusable volume ranges, misalignment with other Google tools, and conflating similar yet intrinsically distinct keywords are just a few issues that makes relying on AdWords search volume data alone dangerous. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand discusses those issues in depth and even offers some alternatives for more accurate volume data.
- Level Up your Facebook Advertising Strategy
- Google Brings ‘End-To-End’ Food Ordering To Search, Maps, Google Assistant
- What Your Google Tag Manager Container Should Contain – Whiteboard Friday
- Practical & Powerful Link Building Tactics
- Survey Finds Only 36% Of UK Consumers Have Greater Trust In Companies After GDPR