There’s a number of us who rely on the search volume numbers that Google AdWords provides, but consuming them, you should always do it with a healthy does of skepticism. Broad and unusable volume ranges, misalignment with other Google tools, and conflating similar yet intrinsically distinct keywords are just a few issues that makes relying on AdWords search volume data alone dangerous. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand discusses those issues in depth and even offers some alternatives for more accurate volume data.
- Twitter Takes Aggressive Steps To Curb Spam & Bot Activity By Blocking Identical Actions Across Multiple Accounts
- How To Sync Your Keywords And Ad Labels With An AdWords Script
- Latest Updates To Gboard For Android Include A ‘Search All Media’ Feature
- Ready To Be More Successful at PPC In 2018
- Google AdSense Launches New Type Of Ad Format That Optimizes Placements