If you are do a search on Google, and the search engine isn’t quite sure what you mean by your query, the results will do its best to cater to multiple possible meanings. Those SERPs, if you look at them carefully, are full of useful information. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, rand will show us some real-world examples of what we can glean just by looking around at the things Google decides is relevant.
- Video Comes To Google Responsive Display Ads
- What a Two-Tiered SERP Means for Content Strategy – Whiteboard Friday
- The Secrets to Writing & Publishing Authority-Building SEO Blogs in 2019
- How to Set Bids in Google Ads by Joel Bondorowsky
- Advertisers Can Now View Google Mobile Speed Scores For More Landing Pages