If you are do a search on Google, and the search engine isn’t quite sure what you mean by your query, the results will do its best to cater to multiple possible meanings. Those SERPs, if you look at them carefully, are full of useful information. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, rand will show us some real-world examples of what we can glean just by looking around at the things Google decides is relevant.
- An Enterprise SEO Framework: From Crawling to Conversions
- Adobe Adds Customer Journey Analytics, Designed To Be Accessible To All Marketers
- Meta Robots Nofollow Gets The Hint Treatment Too
- E-A-T and the Quality Raters’ Guidelines – Whiteboard Friday
- How & Why You Must Improve or Remove Your Old Content