If you are do a search on Google, and the search engine isn’t quite sure what you mean by your query, the results will do its best to cater to multiple possible meanings. Those SERPs, if you look at them carefully, are full of useful information. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, rand will show us some real-world examples of what we can glean just by looking around at the things Google decides is relevant.
- [Case Study] How To Create Content That Earns Links And Increase Your Traffic 316%
- Facebook To Change Terms of service for members outside Europe ahead of GDPR
- Jeff Bezos Confirms Amazon Now Has Over 100M Prime Members
- Hreflang Tags: How To Serve Correctly Regionalized Content
- Marketing Lessons Learned from 16 Years of Building Moz – Whiteboard Friday