If you are do a search on Google, and the search engine isn’t quite sure what you mean by your query, the results will do its best to cater to multiple possible meanings. Those SERPs, if you look at them carefully, are full of useful information. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, rand will show us some real-world examples of what we can glean just by looking around at the things Google decides is relevant.
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?