If you are do a search on Google, and the search engine isn’t quite sure what you mean by your query, the results will do its best to cater to multiple possible meanings. Those SERPs, if you look at them carefully, are full of useful information. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, rand will show us some real-world examples of what we can glean just by looking around at the things Google decides is relevant.
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?