It seems that Google has been moving quickly with updating the PayDay Loan algorithms. It was only just a few weeks ago that they released the 2.0 version. But to clarify, Matt has said that the 2.0 version targets spammy sites, where 3.0 will target specifically spammy queries.
- Mobiquity Launches A Blockchain Layer For Maintaining A Data Trail
- YouTube Removes Analytics From Its Demographic Data Reports For Creators
- Making Your First AMP Story: Google’s Answer To Snapchat And Instagram
- How (and Whether) to Invest in and Structure Online Communities – Whiteboard Friday
- Twitter Takes Aggressive Steps To Curb Spam & Bot Activity By Blocking Identical Actions Across Multiple Accounts