Google announced in its help forums that hotel operators are now able to enter their check-in and check-out times directly into Google My Business. Once this information has been entered, Google My Business will display that information to searchers looking for more information about these times.
According to Kara from the Google My Business team, she said, “We’re pleased to announce that hotels can now add their check-in and check-out times to their business listing in Google My Business….This information helps customers know when rooms will be ready and when they must vacate.”
This feature is available for just hotels.
If you want to enter times, the following steps will help you:
- Sign in to Google My Business
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you’d like to manage
- From the menu, click Info
- In the check-in and check-out times section, click the pencil icon
- Enter your check-in and check-out times
- Click Apply
Here is a screen shot that was shared by Brad Brewer on LinkedIn of what one hotel listing looks like with this information.