In this SEJ digital marketing news video, Google shows no love for agencies with new Partner Program requirements, Pinterest takes the lead for fastest growing social platform, Google has yet to confirm or deny a weekend search ranking update, Microsoft has a new function for advertisers IF they want to customize text ads, Google buries Network Domain and Service Provider data, and Harley Quinn is not box office or search engine optimized.
- Google’s Hogging Half YourTraffic: How to Get it Back
- Google’s New Treatment Of Nofollow Links Has Arrived
- In Feature Battle With Google, Yelp Improves Restaurant Waitlist Functionality
- Granular New Conversions Actions Arrive in Google Ads
- Google Mobile-First Indexing To Be Applied To All Sites Within A Year