A new feature that is now rolling out Google Posts to all small businesses that use the Google My Business (GMB).
The roll out was announced the rollout late afternoon on June 22. The company moved Google Posts into GMB a couple of weeks ago, where its been accessible since on both desktop and teh Google Business Android and iOS apps.
You can access it by going to your GMB account and clicking on “Posts” on the left-side menu when in the Google business listing. It’s accessible by clicking here.
You should see a screen that looks like this:
When you right a post, there are several options to choose from:
- upload an image
- write text (up to 300 words)
- add an event title (with start and end dates and times)
Users are even able to add cal-to-action buttons, such as:
- Sign up
- Get offer
Here’s a screenshot of the interface:
Google says this give businesses the ability to:
- share daily specials or current promotions that encourage new and existing customers to take advantage of your offers.
- promote events and tell customers about upcoming happenings at your location.
- showcase your top products and highlight new arrivals.
- choose one of the available options to connect with your customers directly from your Google listing: give them a one-click path to make a reservation, sign up for a newsletter, learn more about latest offers, or even buy a specific product from your website.
Posts show up in both Google search and maps results:
For more details, check out this help document.