There have been some changes to snippets and meta descriptions – they now have longer character limits. This is a big change for Google and SEOs. Learn about what’s new, when it changed, and what it means for SEO in this episode of Whiteboard Friday.What Do Google’s New, Longer Snippets Mean for SEO- – Whiteboard Friday
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR