The Guide to Creating a Great Kickstarter Video

Thrive Business Marketing company logo

KickstarterStarting a new project for a product or service can prove to be difficult.  The time and effort to create something that your intended audience can be painstaking enough without the financial stuff to worry about.  When something like crowd funding came along, it was a godsend to many individuals and companies that were trying to get a product out the door, but just didn’t have the money to do it.

One of the sites that has gained traction as a place where people can go to crowd-fund a project, and that’s Kickstarter.  But how do you go about starting a crowd-funding endevour on the right foot?  According to Kickstarter, you want to create a video.  Yup, a video!

As you can imagine, videos of what the potential finished product will be and look like will help boost the possibility of successfully getting the money you need for getting the finished product out there to the masses.  Without a video, the chances of getting your kickstarter project to reach the intended amount of money is only about 30%.  That’s not very high.  But with a video, your chances will raise up to 50%.  That’s a 20% increase, and means that you’ll have a much great chance of success, and that’s awesome in anybody’s book.

But how do you go about creating a video that will do what it’s intended to do?  On Moz.com, you can find a guide to starting a good Kickstarter video, written by Fergus Dyer-Smith.  In it, you’ll be taken through the steps on what you can do to make the video that could help make your Kickstarter project instead of breaking it.

What are the steps and strategies it takes to create that awesome video?  Just follow the link below and begin your journey towards creating a successful Kickstarter video!

YouMoz: The Guide to Creating a Great Kickstarter Video

Are You Ready To Thrive?

Or send us a message