If you are using Facebook Page to help grow your small business and brand? If that’s the case, it’s a good idea to get your Facebook Page verified. There are a number of good reasons why you should consider doing this.
Five reasons you should verify your Facebook Page includes:
- By getting verified, your audience will see you as trustworthy and also differentiates your Page from other users with similar names.
- Since your Page will be verified, Facebook’s algorithm will place you at the top of search results automatically.
- You will see an increase in followers since your Page will be easier to find.
- You will get early access to new Facebook features that aren’t always going to be available to everybody else yet.
- With a verified business account, other accounts will have the ability to whitelist you by featuring your content on their Pages.
Facebook’s help center states that:
“The verified badge means Facebook has confirmed that the Page or profile is the authentic presence of the public figure or brand it represents.”
So how do you get your cool new blue checkmark for your Facebook Page?
Amanda DiSilvestro has a post on Search Engine Journal that teaches you how to get your Page or profile verified. Check it out!