So you’ve gotten your home country all set up with all of your marketing efforts and now you want to expand to international waters. But that can have its own set of challenges.
Starting up your international PPC, is something that you don’t want to jump head first into the deep end without thinking. In the article by Search Engine Land, Tim Jenson will explain 5 different tips that will help us begin targeting other countries in our marketing campaigns.
In the article, he will expand on these tips:
- Budget for different costs by country
- Research top channels by region
- Plan for account structure
- Including asset localization
- Identifying unique regional concerns