It seems that a recent patent from Google that suggests that there will be a new influence in the rankings that has immense implications for marketers. Rand Fishkin discusses in this episode of Whiteboard Friday what it says, what it means, and even puts in his own twist to have everyone think about where Google is going.
- YouTube Updates ‘Strikes System’ To Warn Creators First When Their Content Breaks The Rules
- Google May Use Different Ranking Weights For YMYL-Type Queries
- Bing To Require LegitScript Certification For Addiction Recovery Advertisers
- User Discovery Experience Is Now Vital to SEO: Here’s Why
- Use This Method to Start Writing Content Faster