It seems that a recent patent from Google that suggests that there will be a new influence in the rankings that has immense implications for marketers. Rand Fishkin discusses in this episode of Whiteboard Friday what it says, what it means, and even puts in his own twist to have everyone think about where Google is going.
- Pinterest Marketing Partner Program Adds Creative Segment With 7 Ad Platforms
- Google Updates ‘Ad Settings’ Which Allows Users To Turn Off Targeting Signals
- When Bounce Rate, Browse Rate (PPV), and Time-on-Site Are Useful Metrics… and When They Aren’t – Whiteboard Friday
- The 90 Day Challenge To Build The Authority Of Your Website
- Salesforce Adds Interaction Studio, Integration With Google Analytics 360