It seems that a recent patent from Google that suggests that there will be a new influence in the rankings that has immense implications for marketers. Rand Fishkin discusses in this episode of Whiteboard Friday what it says, what it means, and even puts in his own twist to have everyone think about where Google is going.
- New Survey By People-Based Marketer Viant Promotes Marketing To Identified Users
- Belgian Court To Fine Facebook Up To $125 Million If It Doesn’t Comply With Latest Privacy Ruling
- NY Federal Court Decision Threatens Embedding And Linking Across The Web
- Google Drops Support For Meta News Keywords Tag
- The C-Suite Needs Different Content Marketing: Here’s Why