Late last month, Google made an update to its search algorithm that caused the people at MozCast to spike to an all-time high of more than 113 degrees. This is one of the biggest spikes we’ve ever seen, bigger than Panda, bigger than Penguin. Our work as web marketers can be frustrating when we’re aiming for a continuously moving target. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand covers how we can keep our cool and learn from those changes when they happen.
- Critical Vulnerability Strikes WordPress Ad Inserter
- 3,200 Changes Were Made To Search By Google In The Past Year
- 5 Things to Consider When Launching Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- FTC Slaps Facebook With Long-Awaited $5 Billion Fine For Privacy Violations
- Mike King On The Evolution Of Link Building