Late last month, Google made an update to its search algorithm that caused the people at MozCast to spike to an all-time high of more than 113 degrees. This is one of the biggest spikes we’ve ever seen, bigger than Panda, bigger than Penguin. Our work as web marketers can be frustrating when we’re aiming for a continuously moving target. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand covers how we can keep our cool and learn from those changes when they happen.
- Publishers’ Trade Association On IAB’s Proposed Framework For GDPR: ‘A Non-Starter’
- How Twitter’s Latest Policy Update To Stop Spam & Malicious Content Is Impacting Brands
- 4 Concrete Ways To Use Images To Build Links
- Once A Competitive Advantage, Siri Now Seen As Liability For Apple
- Where Clickbait, Linkbait, and Viral Content Fit in SEO Campaigns – Whiteboard Friday