Late last month, Google made an update to its search algorithm that caused the people at MozCast to spike to an all-time high of more than 113 degrees. This is one of the biggest spikes we’ve ever seen, bigger than Panda, bigger than Penguin. Our work as web marketers can be frustrating when we’re aiming for a continuously moving target. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand covers how we can keep our cool and learn from those changes when they happen.
- Understanding & Optimizing for the Google Quality Rater Guidelines
- 41 Places to Find Free Images Online That You Will Actually Want to Use
- Google To Retire The Info: Command, Adds Canonical Information To URL Inspection Tool
- Ranking Content Quality Analysis (RCQA) Can Sharpen Your Keyword Research: Here’s Why
- Bing Ads Bad Account Takedowns Doubled In 2018