Late last month, Google made an update to its search algorithm that caused the people at MozCast to spike to an all-time high of more than 113 degrees. This is one of the biggest spikes we’ve ever seen, bigger than Panda, bigger than Penguin. Our work as web marketers can be frustrating when we’re aiming for a continuously moving target. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand covers how we can keep our cool and learn from those changes when they happen.
- Samsung Gets Stung By $539 Million Jury Verdict In Apple Patent Defeat
- Yelp-Led Group’s New Video Appeals To Google Employees To Advocate For Internal Change
- How Do You Set Smart SEO Goals for Your Team/Agency/Project? – Whiteboard Friday
- How To Get The Most Out Of Your Purchase Of Ads On Amazon
- Google Trends Gets Updated With New Features And Design Elements