Late last month, Google made an update to its search algorithm that caused the people at MozCast to spike to an all-time high of more than 113 degrees. This is one of the biggest spikes we’ve ever seen, bigger than Panda, bigger than Penguin. Our work as web marketers can be frustrating when we’re aiming for a continuously moving target. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand covers how we can keep our cool and learn from those changes when they happen.
- Trolls Propel Trump To Top Google Ratings For ‘Idiot’
- Reputation Management SEO: How to Own Your Branded Keywords in Google – Whiteboard Friday
- Twitter Puts Verification Process Work On Hold To Focus On Elections Integrity
- Google Releases AMP Stories v1.0 With New Features, Including An Ads Beta For DFP Users
- Google Image Search Updates Referrer URL To Help Publishers Track Image Search Traffic