Late last month, Google made an update to its search algorithm that caused the people at MozCast to spike to an all-time high of more than 113 degrees. This is one of the biggest spikes we’ve ever seen, bigger than Panda, bigger than Penguin. Our work as web marketers can be frustrating when we’re aiming for a continuously moving target. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand covers how we can keep our cool and learn from those changes when they happen.
- Google Search Console’s URL Inspection Tool Adds HTTP Response, Page Resources, JS Logs And Rendered Screenshot
- Bing Ads Launches Page Feeds For Easier Dynamic Search Ads Management
- Weekly Wisdom with Ross Tavendale: Reclaiming Traffic
- WordPress, Google Team On New CMS And Monetization For Local News Publishers
- How To Avoid A Site Migration Disaster