Although telling your clients that you’re making them money is an important thing to do, it can be difficult to know how to present your results in a way they can easily understand. In this case, this is were Google Data Studio comes in handy. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Dana DiTamaso shares how to create a client-friendly local marketing results dashboard in Google Data Studio from start to finish.
- The Chrome User Experience Report Can Help You Retain More Users: Here’s Why
- Google Officially Drops Support For Several Old Search Console Reports
- Google Adds Pay For Conversions Bidding In Display Campaigns
- 5 Common Web Design Mistakes Small Businesses Make
- How to Do Keyword Research in 2019 for Maximum Traffic