Although telling your clients that you’re making them money is an important thing to do, it can be difficult to know how to present your results in a way they can easily understand. In this case, this is were Google Data Studio comes in handy. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Dana DiTamaso shares how to create a client-friendly local marketing results dashboard in Google Data Studio from start to finish.
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?