Regardless of how organized you are, there is so much to think about when dealing with all of your SEO tasks. It can be difficult to prioritize all of the things you have to do so you get the highest return on your work. This episode of Whiteboard Friday, presented by Rand Fishkin, tackles the question that’s a constant subtext in every SEO’s mind.
- Google Search Console Drops Preferred Domain Setting
- Why You Must Know about the New Evergreen Googlebot
- VidMob Building ‘API For Creativity’ That Uses First-Party Data To Fine Tune Video Ad Elements
- Almost 70% Of Digital Ad Spending Going To Google, Facebook, Amazon, Says Analyst Firm
- Google: We Don’t Evaluate a Site’s Authority