Regardless of how organized you are, there is so much to think about when dealing with all of your SEO tasks. It can be difficult to prioritize all of the things you have to do so you get the highest return on your work. This episode of Whiteboard Friday, presented by Rand Fishkin, tackles the question that’s a constant subtext in every SEO’s mind.
- Mobiquity Launches A Blockchain Layer For Maintaining A Data Trail
- YouTube Removes Analytics From Its Demographic Data Reports For Creators
- Making Your First AMP Story: Google’s Answer To Snapchat And Instagram
- How (and Whether) to Invest in and Structure Online Communities – Whiteboard Friday
- Twitter Takes Aggressive Steps To Curb Spam & Bot Activity By Blocking Identical Actions Across Multiple Accounts