In this special edition of Whiteboard Friday, a special tribute is paid to the late SEO pioneer, Eric Ward, whose link strategies formed the foundation of many of today’s smartest approaches to links. Rand covers several that are relevant today as they were back when they first began being talked about by Eric.
- YouTube Updates ‘Strikes System’ To Warn Creators First When Their Content Breaks The Rules
- Google May Use Different Ranking Weights For YMYL-Type Queries
- Bing To Require LegitScript Certification For Addiction Recovery Advertisers
- User Discovery Experience Is Now Vital to SEO: Here’s Why
- Use This Method to Start Writing Content Faster