In this special edition of Whiteboard Friday, a special tribute is paid to the late SEO pioneer, Eric Ward, whose link strategies formed the foundation of many of today’s smartest approaches to links. Rand covers several that are relevant today as they were back when they first began being talked about by Eric.
- EU Commissioner: Two Remaining Antitrust Cases Against Google ‘Advancing’
- Voice Agents And Interfaces Will Require Many New Marketing Strategies
- Google Assistant Sometimes Uses AccuWeather When Their Weather Service Fails
- Getting SEO Value from rel=”nofollow” Links
- Pinterest Redesigns Business Profile Pages With Monthly Viewer Counts