A series of SEO tips for getting company pages found in search engines has been published by LinkedIn.
So, if your LinkedIn page hasn’t been ranking well, you may want to think about using these suggestions to boost its viability.
According to LinkedIn, it’s a good idea to start using keyword research and incorporating your keywords into the tagline and about section
When it comes to creating an about section, LinkedIn has recommended that you follow this framework:
- Vision: What future do we want to help create?
- Mission: How do we create that future?
- Values: Who are we? How do we work?
- Positioning: What makes our brand different?
- Tagline: Our brand summed up in one line.
- Products/Services: Here’s what we provide
You’ll also want to make sure you include your website link too.
It’s important to make sure you fill out a company page in its entirety, according to LinkedIn.
Frequent Page Updates
LinkedIn says that publishing regular updates is a great idea because it sends signals to search engines that your page is actively engaging with followers.
“Consistent fresh content gets indexed and helps the search engine recognize your Page as active and valuable source of information.”