The journey that every marketeer has to take when navigating linking practices can be a treacherous one. There are always going to be the risk of some sort of penalty waiting for them along the way. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand talks to us about the ins and outs of linking internally and externally, and identifies pitfalls and opportunities of both.
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR