The journey that every marketeer has to take when navigating linking practices can be a treacherous one. There are always going to be the risk of some sort of penalty waiting for them along the way. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand talks to us about the ins and outs of linking internally and externally, and identifies pitfalls and opportunities of both.
- Facebook Rolls Out Dynamic Ads For Auto, Updates Lead Ads For Appointments
- Private Blog Networks: A Great Way To Get Your Site Penalized
- Where To Go Next With Your Google My Business Listing
- Google Maps Gets Brighter UI, New Category Icons And More Color-Coding
- Google Tries To Bring More Transparency To News Content With Help From The Trust Project