The journey that every marketeer has to take when navigating linking practices can be a treacherous one. There are always going to be the risk of some sort of penalty waiting for them along the way. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand talks to us about the ins and outs of linking internally and externally, and identifies pitfalls and opportunities of both.
- Mobiquity Launches A Blockchain Layer For Maintaining A Data Trail
- YouTube Removes Analytics From Its Demographic Data Reports For Creators
- Making Your First AMP Story: Google’s Answer To Snapchat And Instagram
- How (and Whether) to Invest in and Structure Online Communities – Whiteboard Friday
- Twitter Takes Aggressive Steps To Curb Spam & Bot Activity By Blocking Identical Actions Across Multiple Accounts