In this video, Matt Cutts responds to a question that asks if you have two sites that are similar to each other, can you link from one site to another without violating Google’s guidelines?
- Publishers’ Trade Association On IAB’s Proposed Framework For GDPR: ‘A Non-Starter’
- How Twitter’s Latest Policy Update To Stop Spam & Malicious Content Is Impacting Brands
- 4 Concrete Ways To Use Images To Build Links
- Once A Competitive Advantage, Siri Now Seen As Liability For Apple
- Where Clickbait, Linkbait, and Viral Content Fit in SEO Campaigns – Whiteboard Friday