In this video, Matt Cutts responds to a question that asks if you have two sites that are similar to each other, can you link from one site to another without violating Google’s guidelines?
- Ranking Content Quality Analysis (RCQA) Can Sharpen Your Keyword Research: Here’s Why
- Bing Ads Bad Account Takedowns Doubled In 2018
- Google AMP, Mobile-Friendly Testing Tools Support Code Editing
- The One-Hour Guide to SEO, Part 2: Keyword Research – Whiteboard Friday
- Survey Finds Google Home Users Do More, Have ‘Far Higher’ Satisfaction Than Alexa Owners