Look at these two types of links – one of them is in your nav, and the other is in the content of your page. Which one is more valuable? But what if one of those in-content links was an image, while the other is text? This goes to show that not every link is created equal, and getting familiar with the details will help you build a stronger lining structure.
- Google Updates Its Ads Policy For Inappropriate Content To Include ‘Public Health Emergency’
- Dawn Anderson On Google BERT And What Comes Next
- Google Ads Ends Monthly Campaign Budget Test
- Google: Marking a Business ‘Temporarily Closed’ Doesn’t Impact Rankings
- Google Posts, ‘Temporarily Disabled,’ Now Back