Look at these two types of links – one of them is in your nav, and the other is in the content of your page. Which one is more valuable? But what if one of those in-content links was an image, while the other is text? This goes to show that not every link is created equal, and getting familiar with the details will help you build a stronger lining structure.
- 3 Content Marketing Priorities You Should Implement NOW: Here’s Why
- AdStage Launches Google Sheets Add-on For Cross-Channel Campaign Data
- Android Update Impact on European Search Marketing
- AMP WordPress Plugin Now Supports Stories
- Google Posts Can Now Highlight Customer Testimonials In Some Countries