Look at these two types of links – one of them is in your nav, and the other is in the content of your page. Which one is more valuable? But what if one of those in-content links was an image, while the other is text? This goes to show that not every link is created equal, and getting familiar with the details will help you build a stronger lining structure.
- Kantara Initiative Is Out With A New Version Of Its User Data Access Specs
- Using the Cross Domain Rel=Canonical to Maximize the SEO Value of Cross-Posted Content – Whiteboard Friday
- Outbrain Launches Sphere, A Platform For Content Recommendations Between Premium Publishers
- Instapage Launches First Landing Page Platform With AMP
- How To Build A Stronger, More Effective PPC Team