Look at these two types of links – one of them is in your nav, and the other is in the content of your page. Which one is more valuable? But what if one of those in-content links was an image, while the other is text? This goes to show that not every link is created equal, and getting familiar with the details will help you build a stronger lining structure.
- Google Drops Mobile App Properties From GSC, Reminds Site Owners To Remove G+ Integrations
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Data Hygiene – Whiteboard Friday
- Google Enables ‘Join Waitlist’ For Restaurants
- EU Copyright Directive Poised To Become Law, Includes Licensing Fees For Search Engines
- Reddit App Install Ads Are, Here Along With New 3rd Party Attribution Options, More Tracking Capabilities