Look at these two types of links – one of them is in your nav, and the other is in the content of your page. Which one is more valuable? But what if one of those in-content links was an image, while the other is text? This goes to show that not every link is created equal, and getting familiar with the details will help you build a stronger lining structure.
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand
- Google My Business Insights Adds Branded Search Reporting
- Could Google Be Rolling Out A New More Graphics-Heavy Design For Local Pack Results?
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map