When it comes to Google, we tend to take their words as edict and law, but something we’re gong to have to understand is the subtleties and allow for clarification with time. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, we’ll listen to Rand discuss some angles that we should consider that’ll help us stay ground when Google makes a statement about SEO.
- Adobe Adds Attribution IQ, Travel Industry Features And Smart Speaker Targeting
- Soon Advertisers Will Have AdWords Tools To Test & Measure Creative Elements Of YouTube Video Ads
- Google Rolls Out Updates To Give Users Easier Access To Privacy Controls
- The Goal-Based Approach to Domain Selection – Whiteboard Friday
- Mobile Marketer Leanplum Buys Connecto’s Conversational Marketing