When it comes to Google, we tend to take their words as edict and law, but something we’re gong to have to understand is the subtleties and allow for clarification with time. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, we’ll listen to Rand discuss some angles that we should consider that’ll help us stay ground when Google makes a statement about SEO.
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping