One of the problems with long tail search is that it’s a very mysterious place and typically lacks the volume data that SEOs usually rely on to guide them. But the keyword phrases that are able to be uncovered are certainly worth a lot, and can help drive valuable traffic to your site. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin jumps into the deep end of core strategies that SEOs can use to make long tail keywords work for you.
- Pinterest Marketing Partner Program Adds Creative Segment With 7 Ad Platforms
- Google Updates ‘Ad Settings’ Which Allows Users To Turn Off Targeting Signals
- When Bounce Rate, Browse Rate (PPV), and Time-on-Site Are Useful Metrics… and When They Aren’t – Whiteboard Friday
- The 90 Day Challenge To Build The Authority Of Your Website
- Salesforce Adds Interaction Studio, Integration With Google Analytics 360