One of the problems with long tail search is that it’s a very mysterious place and typically lacks the volume data that SEOs usually rely on to guide them. But the keyword phrases that are able to be uncovered are certainly worth a lot, and can help drive valuable traffic to your site. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin jumps into the deep end of core strategies that SEOs can use to make long tail keywords work for you.
- How to use a Facebook Group as a Business Tool
- Facebook Adds A New Informational Prompt For Users When They Share COVID-19 Related Content
- Instagram is Testing A Reels Button On Lower Function Bar In Certain Regions
- Google My Business Profile Can Now Be Edited From Google Search And Maps
- Is the End of Evergreen Content Here?