One of the problems with long tail search is that it’s a very mysterious place and typically lacks the volume data that SEOs usually rely on to guide them. But the keyword phrases that are able to be uncovered are certainly worth a lot, and can help drive valuable traffic to your site. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin jumps into the deep end of core strategies that SEOs can use to make long tail keywords work for you.
- Business Strategy: Transforming Funnels to Flywheels to Grow Better
- Snapchat Rolls Out New Features For Health And Wellness, Instagram Tests New Stories Trimming Tool
- YouTube Tests A Donate Feature For Creators, WhatsApp Hits A Milestone
- What Your Business Can Learn From a Public Toilet (Seriously)
- Google Partners Clarifies Why Clients May Be Listed As ‘Eligible Users’ Toward New Certification Requirement