One of the problems with long tail search is that it’s a very mysterious place and typically lacks the volume data that SEOs usually rely on to guide them. But the keyword phrases that are able to be uncovered are certainly worth a lot, and can help drive valuable traffic to your site. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin jumps into the deep end of core strategies that SEOs can use to make long tail keywords work for you.
- [Case Study] How To Create Content That Earns Links And Increase Your Traffic 316%
- Facebook To Change Terms of service for members outside Europe ahead of GDPR
- Jeff Bezos Confirms Amazon Now Has Over 100M Prime Members
- Hreflang Tags: How To Serve Correctly Regionalized Content
- Marketing Lessons Learned from 16 Years of Building Moz – Whiteboard Friday