One of the problems with long tail search is that it’s a very mysterious place and typically lacks the volume data that SEOs usually rely on to guide them. But the keyword phrases that are able to be uncovered are certainly worth a lot, and can help drive valuable traffic to your site. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin jumps into the deep end of core strategies that SEOs can use to make long tail keywords work for you.
- Google Drops Mobile App Properties From GSC, Reminds Site Owners To Remove G+ Integrations
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Data Hygiene – Whiteboard Friday
- Google Enables ‘Join Waitlist’ For Restaurants
- EU Copyright Directive Poised To Become Law, Includes Licensing Fees For Search Engines
- Reddit App Install Ads Are, Here Along With New 3rd Party Attribution Options, More Tracking Capabilities