In today’s digital world, we have a lot of considerations that have to be made when it comes to online marketing. We can’t just think of SEO, nor can we think of just the user experience. Both of these things share a number of the same places online, sometimes working together and sometimes clashing with each other. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin tells us all about the considerations and compromises that have to e made for UX and SEO to coexist.
- Google Rolling Out More Features For Responsive Search Ads, Adding 10 Languages
- Google Analytics Admin Emails Sent To Search Console Users In Latest Bug
- Google To Redirect Old Search Console Reports to New Ones Dec. 13
- The Social Media Trends To Watch For in 2019
- Google Search Now Supports Live Streams With Indexing API, Structured Data