In today’s digital world, we have a lot of considerations that have to be made when it comes to online marketing. We can’t just think of SEO, nor can we think of just the user experience. Both of these things share a number of the same places online, sometimes working together and sometimes clashing with each other. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin tells us all about the considerations and compromises that have to e made for UX and SEO to coexist.
- Facebook Rolls Out Dynamic Ads For Auto, Updates Lead Ads For Appointments
- Private Blog Networks: A Great Way To Get Your Site Penalized
- Where To Go Next With Your Google My Business Listing
- Google Maps Gets Brighter UI, New Category Icons And More Color-Coding
- Google Tries To Bring More Transparency To News Content With Help From The Trust Project