In today’s digital world, we have a lot of considerations that have to be made when it comes to online marketing. We can’t just think of SEO, nor can we think of just the user experience. Both of these things share a number of the same places online, sometimes working together and sometimes clashing with each other. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin tells us all about the considerations and compromises that have to e made for UX and SEO to coexist.
- YouTube Updates ‘Strikes System’ To Warn Creators First When Their Content Breaks The Rules
- Google May Use Different Ranking Weights For YMYL-Type Queries
- Bing To Require LegitScript Certification For Addiction Recovery Advertisers
- User Discovery Experience Is Now Vital to SEO: Here’s Why
- Use This Method to Start Writing Content Faster