In today’s digital world, we have a lot of considerations that have to be made when it comes to online marketing. We can’t just think of SEO, nor can we think of just the user experience. Both of these things share a number of the same places online, sometimes working together and sometimes clashing with each other. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin tells us all about the considerations and compromises that have to e made for UX and SEO to coexist.
- Mobiquity Launches A Blockchain Layer For Maintaining A Data Trail
- YouTube Removes Analytics From Its Demographic Data Reports For Creators
- Making Your First AMP Story: Google’s Answer To Snapchat And Instagram
- How (and Whether) to Invest in and Structure Online Communities – Whiteboard Friday
- Twitter Takes Aggressive Steps To Curb Spam & Bot Activity By Blocking Identical Actions Across Multiple Accounts