Does Facebook’s latest News Feed change mean the end of visibility for brand Pages? In this week’s show, the folks at Marketing Land we talk about the continued shift towards “pay to play” for brands on Facebook. We also discuss a busy week for Amazon news, including the upcoming July 12 Prime Day sales event. And we talk about the fascinating direction that Pinterest is going with visual image recognition, Twitter’s new business tools and more.
- The C-Suite Needs Different Content Marketing: Here’s Why
- Labels Now Available In Bing Ads Editor For Dynamic Search Ads
- Google Maps Adds Mall Directory Search & Browse In Local Panel
- Google Chrome Extensions Bringing Back ‘View Image’ & ‘Search By Image’ Buttons In Google Image Search
- Kantara Initiative Is Out With A New Version Of Its User Data Access Specs