Does Facebook’s latest News Feed change mean the end of visibility for brand Pages? In this week’s show, the folks at Marketing Land we talk about the continued shift towards “pay to play” for brands on Facebook. We also discuss a busy week for Amazon news, including the upcoming July 12 Prime Day sales event. And we talk about the fascinating direction that Pinterest is going with visual image recognition, Twitter’s new business tools and more.
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’