Does Facebook’s latest News Feed change mean the end of visibility for brand Pages? In this week’s show, the folks at Marketing Land we talk about the continued shift towards “pay to play” for brands on Facebook. We also discuss a busy week for Amazon news, including the upcoming July 12 Prime Day sales event. And we talk about the fascinating direction that Pinterest is going with visual image recognition, Twitter’s new business tools and more.
- [Case Study] How To Create Content That Earns Links And Increase Your Traffic 316%
- Facebook To Change Terms of service for members outside Europe ahead of GDPR
- Jeff Bezos Confirms Amazon Now Has Over 100M Prime Members
- Hreflang Tags: How To Serve Correctly Regionalized Content
- Marketing Lessons Learned from 16 Years of Building Moz – Whiteboard Friday