Does Facebook’s latest News Feed change mean the end of visibility for brand Pages? In this week’s show, the folks at Marketing Land we talk about the continued shift towards “pay to play” for brands on Facebook. We also discuss a busy week for Amazon news, including the upcoming July 12 Prime Day sales event. And we talk about the fascinating direction that Pinterest is going with visual image recognition, Twitter’s new business tools and more.
- 3 Content Marketing Priorities You Should Implement NOW: Here’s Why
- AdStage Launches Google Sheets Add-on For Cross-Channel Campaign Data
- Android Update Impact on European Search Marketing
- AMP WordPress Plugin Now Supports Stories
- Google Posts Can Now Highlight Customer Testimonials In Some Countries