It took a little longer than expected, but Google has finally started implementing its ban on paid ads for payday and high-interest loans. That’s the lead topic on this week’s episode of Marketing Land Live. We also discuss new Facebook video engagement data and Twitter’s strange requirements for getting verified.
- Influencers, Outreach, and Earned Media
- New Ways To Approach SEO In 2019: Accountability And Customer Experiences
- Conductor Actions Turns Search, SEO Data Into ‘Voice Of The Customer’ Intelligence
- How to Grow Your Company With An Affiliate Program
- How Can We Amplify Credibility Signals and Build Expertise Authority and Trust