It took a little longer than expected, but Google has finally started implementing its ban on paid ads for payday and high-interest loans. That’s the lead topic on this week’s episode of Marketing Land Live. We also discuss new Facebook video engagement data and Twitter’s strange requirements for getting verified.
- Digitas Report: Brand Loyalty Is At Risk With Voice-Based Purchases
- New Google Search Console Adds Mobile Usability Report, Manage Users & Add Site Features
- Bing App’s Camera Intelligent Search Can Solve Complex Math Problems In A Snap
- Blippar Launches Indoor Visual Positioning System To Anchor AR
- Facebook Will Reveal Country Of Origin Behind Pages