It took a little longer than expected, but Google has finally started implementing its ban on paid ads for payday and high-interest loans. That’s the lead topic on this week’s episode of Marketing Land Live. We also discuss new Facebook video engagement data and Twitter’s strange requirements for getting verified.
- New Survey By People-Based Marketer Viant Promotes Marketing To Identified Users
- Belgian Court To Fine Facebook Up To $125 Million If It Doesn’t Comply With Latest Privacy Ruling
- NY Federal Court Decision Threatens Embedding And Linking Across The Web
- Google Drops Support For Meta News Keywords Tag
- The C-Suite Needs Different Content Marketing: Here’s Why