It took a little longer than expected, but Google has finally started implementing its ban on paid ads for payday and high-interest loans. That’s the lead topic on this week’s episode of Marketing Land Live. We also discuss new Facebook video engagement data and Twitter’s strange requirements for getting verified.
- Mobile Marketer Leanplum Buys Connecto’s Conversational Marketing
- Google Turns On ‘Continued Conversation’ In The Google Assistant
- Google Begins Sending Goodbye Old AdWords UI Notices
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad