It took a little longer than expected, but Google has finally started implementing its ban on paid ads for payday and high-interest loans. That’s the lead topic on this week’s episode of Marketing Land Live. We also discuss new Facebook video engagement data and Twitter’s strange requirements for getting verified.
- Quality Content Has These Three Attributes: Here’s Why
- Offers They Can’t Refuse: Strategies To Stand Out On Black Friday
- 10 Lays To Generate Links With Online Influencers
- As A Business, You Can Now Sign Up To Add Booking Buttons To Your Google Local Results
- Google Expanding Attribution Beta To Hundreds More Advertisers