To Google, when it comes to how they are using their search algorithm, the search giant is trying to be pretty ambiguous about it. But, you’d have to be blind not to see that here is a glaring ranking factor that SEOs just aren’t optimizing for. In this special Christmas episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand, I mean Santa, will show us how to fill this important gap in our work.
- Pinterest Marketing Partner Program Adds Creative Segment With 7 Ad Platforms
- Google Updates ‘Ad Settings’ Which Allows Users To Turn Off Targeting Signals
- When Bounce Rate, Browse Rate (PPV), and Time-on-Site Are Useful Metrics… and When They Aren’t – Whiteboard Friday
- The 90 Day Challenge To Build The Authority Of Your Website
- Salesforce Adds Interaction Studio, Integration With Google Analytics 360