As we mentioned in a post written last week, the time for the next MozCon is slowly creeping up on us! In that post, we mentioned a number of speakers scheduled to speak during the three day event, but now, Moz is looking for just 6 community speakers to speak at the event! So that means that you get the chance to come to MozCon, not as a simple visitor, but as an actual speaker!
Here are the basic details given by Erica McGillivray of Moz:
- To submit, You must fill out the form provided.
- Talks must be about online marketing and are only 15 minutes in length.
- Submissions close on Sunday, April 12 at 5pm PDT.
- Final decisions are final and will be made in late April.
- All presentations must adhere to the MozCon Code of Conduct.
- You must attend MozCon in person, July 13-15 in Seattle.
From here, you can’t fill out the form, but don’t worry! I will provide the Erica’s original post link in this blog post, so you can give a shot at being a Moz speaker!
So check out the post, as well as the necessary form, and all the other details Erica has provided us, by following the link provided here!
Moz Blog: It’s Your Turn: Now Accepting Community Speaker Pitches for MozCon 2015