Looking at ranking factors, we have several of them, including links content and RankBrain, but it seems that there is now another one, and its searcher task accomplishment. Searcher task accomplishment is a compelling argument for how we should be optimzing our sites. Are they solving the problems searchers seek answers for? In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand tells us how searcher task accomplishment is what Google ultimately looks for, and how we can keep up.
- The Campaign Comeback: What to Do When Content Fails – Whiteboard Friday
- YouTube Updates Gun Content Policies To Ban Videos Promoting Sale Or Manufacture Of Firearms, Accessories
- AdWords Now Shows Ad Version History
- To Comply With GDPR, Google Asks Publishers To Manage User-Data Consent For Ad Targeting In EU
- Twitter Chief Information Security Officer Reportedly Exiting