Looking at ranking factors, we have several of them, including links content and RankBrain, but it seems that there is now another one, and its searcher task accomplishment. Searcher task accomplishment is a compelling argument for how we should be optimzing our sites. Are they solving the problems searchers seek answers for? In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand tells us how searcher task accomplishment is what Google ultimately looks for, and how we can keep up.
- Google Launches Special Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deals Ad Unit
- Bing Ads Now Supports 3rd Headline, 2nd Description In Text Ads
- YouTube SEO: Top Factors to Invest In – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report