Looking at ranking factors, we have several of them, including links content and RankBrain, but it seems that there is now another one, and its searcher task accomplishment. Searcher task accomplishment is a compelling argument for how we should be optimzing our sites. Are they solving the problems searchers seek answers for? In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand tells us how searcher task accomplishment is what Google ultimately looks for, and how we can keep up.
- How to Build High-Quality Links at Scale via Guest Blogging
- Google Admits To Using Very Limited Personalization In Search Results
- How E-Commerce Can Compete For Informational Queries By Optimizing For Intent
- Bing Shuts Down Public URL Submission Tool
- Studies and Tests Are Tricky to Do Right: Here’s Why