Looking at ranking factors, we have several of them, including links content and RankBrain, but it seems that there is now another one, and its searcher task accomplishment. Searcher task accomplishment is a compelling argument for how we should be optimzing our sites. Are they solving the problems searchers seek answers for? In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand tells us how searcher task accomplishment is what Google ultimately looks for, and how we can keep up.
- Lightstreams Seeks To Solve A Blockchain Vulnerability: It’s Too Public
- Twitter Is Changing How Conversations Happen Based On User Behavior And Conduct
- Google’s Chrome Browser To Drop Secure Label For All HTTPS Sites
- Perfect Ads & Landing Page With Joel Bondorowsky
- How To Earn 2K-5K Freelancing On The Side