Looking at ranking factors, we have several of them, including links content and RankBrain, but it seems that there is now another one, and its searcher task accomplishment. Searcher task accomplishment is a compelling argument for how we should be optimzing our sites. Are they solving the problems searchers seek answers for? In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand tells us how searcher task accomplishment is what Google ultimately looks for, and how we can keep up.
- Ranking Content Quality Analysis (RCQA) Can Sharpen Your Keyword Research: Here’s Why
- Bing Ads Bad Account Takedowns Doubled In 2018
- Google AMP, Mobile-Friendly Testing Tools Support Code Editing
- The One-Hour Guide to SEO, Part 2: Keyword Research – Whiteboard Friday
- Survey Finds Google Home Users Do More, Have ‘Far Higher’ Satisfaction Than Alexa Owners