Nintex, the process management ad automation platform, who partnered with Adobe earlier this year, has announced that the partnership will now enable its customers currently using Microsoft Sharepoint to access its proprietary e-signature software solution natively. The features are now available to customers who use Sharepoint 2013, 2016 and 2019.
There are many documents and agreements that typically require input from multiple stakeholders. Because of this e-signature software solution, the lengthy processes for digital marketers can be expedited.
Roles are assigned to users, such as:
- Certified recipient
- Form filler
This integration will allow usersto apply their signatures from either their desktop or their mobile devices. This is a key feature for those organizations that are going through their own digital transformations.
In addition to e-signature capabilities, other integration features include:
- New authentication methods, such as alpha-numeric password, social sign on, short messaging service (SMS) and knowledge-based authentication (KBA).
- Support for reminders and deadlines, including the ability to set a schedule of reminders for pending signatures and approvals.
- The ability to password-protect documents to increase security and protect private information.
- Post-signing URL redirection to send recipients to a specific site once they have signed or approved a document.
- Workflow triggers in Nintex Workflow Cloud to launch defined events when agreements are created, sent, signed or approved.