If optimizing your SEO for RankBrain, and you’re doing everything you can to get it done, don’t worry about. It can’t be done, at least, in the traditional sense. RankBrain, unlike the classic algorithms we know and love, is a query interpretation model. It’s different, and as such, it requires a different way of thinking. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin takes on the question of what RankBrain actually is and if SEOs should be optimizing for it.
- Google Drops Mobile App Properties From GSC, Reminds Site Owners To Remove G+ Integrations
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Data Hygiene – Whiteboard Friday
- Google Enables ‘Join Waitlist’ For Restaurants
- EU Copyright Directive Poised To Become Law, Includes Licensing Fees For Search Engines
- Reddit App Install Ads Are, Here Along With New 3rd Party Attribution Options, More Tracking Capabilities