If optimizing your SEO for RankBrain, and you’re doing everything you can to get it done, don’t worry about. It can’t be done, at least, in the traditional sense. RankBrain, unlike the classic algorithms we know and love, is a query interpretation model. It’s different, and as such, it requires a different way of thinking. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin takes on the question of what RankBrain actually is and if SEOs should be optimizing for it.
- Facebook Rolls Out Dynamic Ads For Auto, Updates Lead Ads For Appointments
- Private Blog Networks: A Great Way To Get Your Site Penalized
- Where To Go Next With Your Google My Business Listing
- Google Maps Gets Brighter UI, New Category Icons And More Color-Coding
- Google Tries To Bring More Transparency To News Content With Help From The Trust Project