If optimizing your SEO for RankBrain, and you’re doing everything you can to get it done, don’t worry about. It can’t be done, at least, in the traditional sense. RankBrain, unlike the classic algorithms we know and love, is a query interpretation model. It’s different, and as such, it requires a different way of thinking. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin takes on the question of what RankBrain actually is and if SEOs should be optimizing for it.
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?