If optimizing your SEO for RankBrain, and you’re doing everything you can to get it done, don’t worry about. It can’t be done, at least, in the traditional sense. RankBrain, unlike the classic algorithms we know and love, is a query interpretation model. It’s different, and as such, it requires a different way of thinking. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin takes on the question of what RankBrain actually is and if SEOs should be optimizing for it.
- These 4 AMP Myths Need to Die: Here’s Why
- Bottos Launches A Marketplace For Data To Train AI Models
- YouTube Ads Found On Extremist Content Channels, Reigniting Company’s Brand Safety Issues
- Google Confirms Rolling Out A Broad Core Search Algorithm Update Earlier This Week
- [Case Study] How To Create Content That Earns Links And Increase Your Traffic 316%