If optimizing your SEO for RankBrain, and you’re doing everything you can to get it done, don’t worry about. It can’t be done, at least, in the traditional sense. RankBrain, unlike the classic algorithms we know and love, is a query interpretation model. It’s different, and as such, it requires a different way of thinking. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin takes on the question of what RankBrain actually is and if SEOs should be optimizing for it.
- Facebook’s Ad Library Now Allows You To See When Political Ads Ran
- Facebook Introduces New Rules for Groups Addressing Concerns With Misinformation And Hate Speech
- The Theory Behind Ranking Factors
- Taboola Partners With IAS To Adopt Pre-Bid Brand Safety Technology
- Facebook is Limiting the Number of Ads That a Page Can Run