These days, when it comes to SEO, things have gotten more complex since the early days of the practice. No longer can we simply check a few items off a list and call it a day. It’s now 2016, and the complexity of the process is greater than ever before. The idea of optimization includes and builds upon traditional page elements. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin explores eight different practices that we need for on-page SEO success from this point on.
- Adobe Adds Attribution IQ, Travel Industry Features And Smart Speaker Targeting
- Soon Advertisers Will Have AdWords Tools To Test & Measure Creative Elements Of YouTube Video Ads
- Google Rolls Out Updates To Give Users Easier Access To Privacy Controls
- The Goal-Based Approach to Domain Selection – Whiteboard Friday
- Mobile Marketer Leanplum Buys Connecto’s Conversational Marketing