These days, when it comes to SEO, things have gotten more complex since the early days of the practice. No longer can we simply check a few items off a list and call it a day. It’s now 2016, and the complexity of the process is greater than ever before. The idea of optimization includes and builds upon traditional page elements. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin explores eight different practices that we need for on-page SEO success from this point on.
- Google Expanding Attribution Beta To Hundreds More Advertisers
- How Links in Headers, Footers, Content, and Navigation Can Impact SEO – Whiteboard Friday
- A Brief History Of Google’s Most Important Local Search Updates
- Pinterest Opens Search Ads To Self-Serve Advertisers, Adds ‘Autotargeting’ Option
- Getting The Most Out Of Google’s New Sitelinks