These days, when it comes to SEO, things have gotten more complex since the early days of the practice. No longer can we simply check a few items off a list and call it a day. It’s now 2016, and the complexity of the process is greater than ever before. The idea of optimization includes and builds upon traditional page elements. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin explores eight different practices that we need for on-page SEO success from this point on.
- You Need a Winning Analytics Philosophy: Here’s Why
- The United States Finally Starts To Talk About Data Privacy Legislation
- Earned Media Platform Cision Adds Image Tracking With ShareIQ Purchase
- Google Extends Added Character Benefits of Responsive Search Ads To Text Ads
- Quantcast Reports More Than 90% Of Visitors To EU Domains Grant GDPR Consent