Are your presentations getting a lukewarm reception? If that’s the case, it’s time for you to invest in your data storytelling. There are some smart rules where, if you follow them, a structured approach to data visualization could make all the difference in how stakeholders receive and act upon your insights. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Lea Pica will share her strategic methodology for creating highly effective charts.
- Google Drops Mobile App Properties From GSC, Reminds Site Owners To Remove G+ Integrations
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Data Hygiene – Whiteboard Friday
- Google Enables ‘Join Waitlist’ For Restaurants
- EU Copyright Directive Poised To Become Law, Includes Licensing Fees For Search Engines
- Reddit App Install Ads Are, Here Along With New 3rd Party Attribution Options, More Tracking Capabilities