After Pinterest rolled out search ads eight months ago, the company has decided to make the ad placement available to advertisers buying ads through its self-serve ad-buying tool, Pinterest Ads Manager, the company announced this week. It is also introducing an option fro brands to target their search ads beyond the traditional set of keywords.
- These 3 Social Media Strategies Will Boost Your SEO: Here’s Why
- Facebook Attribution Now Available To All Advertisers
- How to Get More Keyword Metrics for Your Target Keywords
- Google Local Pack Now Showing Book, Schedule Buttons For Some Businesses
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers