After Pinterest rolled out search ads eight months ago, the company has decided to make the ad placement available to advertisers buying ads through its self-serve ad-buying tool, Pinterest Ads Manager, the company announced this week. It is also introducing an option fro brands to target their search ads beyond the traditional set of keywords.
- Video Comes To Google Responsive Display Ads
- What a Two-Tiered SERP Means for Content Strategy – Whiteboard Friday
- The Secrets to Writing & Publishing Authority-Building SEO Blogs in 2019
- How to Set Bids in Google Ads by Joel Bondorowsky
- Advertisers Can Now View Google Mobile Speed Scores For More Landing Pages