After Pinterest rolled out search ads eight months ago, the company has decided to make the ad placement available to advertisers buying ads through its self-serve ad-buying tool, Pinterest Ads Manager, the company announced this week. It is also introducing an option fro brands to target their search ads beyond the traditional set of keywords.
- The C-Suite Needs Different Content Marketing: Here’s Why
- Labels Now Available In Bing Ads Editor For Dynamic Search Ads
- Google Maps Adds Mall Directory Search & Browse In Local Panel
- Google Chrome Extensions Bringing Back ‘View Image’ & ‘Search By Image’ Buttons In Google Image Search
- Kantara Initiative Is Out With A New Version Of Its User Data Access Specs