After Pinterest rolled out search ads eight months ago, the company has decided to make the ad placement available to advertisers buying ads through its self-serve ad-buying tool, Pinterest Ads Manager, the company announced this week. It is also introducing an option fro brands to target their search ads beyond the traditional set of keywords.
- An Enterprise SEO Framework: From Crawling to Conversions
- Adobe Adds Customer Journey Analytics, Designed To Be Accessible To All Marketers
- Meta Robots Nofollow Gets The Hint Treatment Too
- E-A-T and the Quality Raters’ Guidelines – Whiteboard Friday
- How & Why You Must Improve or Remove Your Old Content