After Pinterest rolled out search ads eight months ago, the company has decided to make the ad placement available to advertisers buying ads through its self-serve ad-buying tool, Pinterest Ads Manager, the company announced this week. It is also introducing an option fro brands to target their search ads beyond the traditional set of keywords.
- These 4 AMP Myths Need to Die: Here’s Why
- Bottos Launches A Marketplace For Data To Train AI Models
- YouTube Ads Found On Extremist Content Channels, Reigniting Company’s Brand Safety Issues
- Google Confirms Rolling Out A Broad Core Search Algorithm Update Earlier This Week
- [Case Study] How To Create Content That Earns Links And Increase Your Traffic 316%