What goes into an great product launch? If you want to be sure that your product’s launch has the best chance at success, you want to be sure that you wrangle all the different pieces involved in pulling off a seamless marketing launch. Ranging from listing audience members and influencers to having the right success metrics to having a rollback plan, Rand Fishkin will give us some advice in form of an actionable checklist in this episode of Whiteboard Friday.
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand
- Google My Business Insights Adds Branded Search Reporting
- Could Google Be Rolling Out A New More Graphics-Heavy Design For Local Pack Results?
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map