What goes into an great product launch? If you want to be sure that your product’s launch has the best chance at success, you want to be sure that you wrangle all the different pieces involved in pulling off a seamless marketing launch. Ranging from listing audience members and influencers to having the right success metrics to having a rollback plan, Rand Fishkin will give us some advice in form of an actionable checklist in this episode of Whiteboard Friday.
- Google Drops Mobile App Properties From GSC, Reminds Site Owners To Remove G+ Integrations
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Data Hygiene – Whiteboard Friday
- Google Enables ‘Join Waitlist’ For Restaurants
- EU Copyright Directive Poised To Become Law, Includes Licensing Fees For Search Engines
- Reddit App Install Ads Are, Here Along With New 3rd Party Attribution Options, More Tracking Capabilities