What goes into an great product launch? If you want to be sure that your product’s launch has the best chance at success, you want to be sure that you wrangle all the different pieces involved in pulling off a seamless marketing launch. Ranging from listing audience members and influencers to having the right success metrics to having a rollback plan, Rand Fishkin will give us some advice in form of an actionable checklist in this episode of Whiteboard Friday.
- Why You Must Know about the New Evergreen Googlebot
- VidMob Building ‘API For Creativity’ That Uses First-Party Data To Fine Tune Video Ad Elements
- Almost 70% Of Digital Ad Spending Going To Google, Facebook, Amazon, Says Analyst Firm
- Google: We Don’t Evaluate a Site’s Authority
- Google Launches New Search Menu With Icons