What goes into an great product launch? If you want to be sure that your product’s launch has the best chance at success, you want to be sure that you wrangle all the different pieces involved in pulling off a seamless marketing launch. Ranging from listing audience members and influencers to having the right success metrics to having a rollback plan, Rand Fishkin will give us some advice in form of an actionable checklist in this episode of Whiteboard Friday.
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’