What goes into an great product launch? If you want to be sure that your product’s launch has the best chance at success, you want to be sure that you wrangle all the different pieces involved in pulling off a seamless marketing launch. Ranging from listing audience members and influencers to having the right success metrics to having a rollback plan, Rand Fishkin will give us some advice in form of an actionable checklist in this episode of Whiteboard Friday.
- [Case Study] How To Create Content That Earns Links And Increase Your Traffic 316%
- Facebook To Change Terms of service for members outside Europe ahead of GDPR
- Jeff Bezos Confirms Amazon Now Has Over 100M Prime Members
- Hreflang Tags: How To Serve Correctly Regionalized Content
- Marketing Lessons Learned from 16 Years of Building Moz – Whiteboard Friday