In a time, a long time before the present, we used to visit a website’s homepage and expected it to be the one stop page that everybody went to. But with the advent of a better search engine (we’re looking at you Google), homepages have become more targeted. Today in Rand Fishkin’s Whiteboard Friday, Rand takes us through changes that has been happening with the homepage.
- Google Launches Special Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deals Ad Unit
- Bing Ads Now Supports 3rd Headline, 2nd Description In Text Ads
- YouTube SEO: Top Factors to Invest In – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report