In a time, a long time before the present, we used to visit a website’s homepage and expected it to be the one stop page that everybody went to. But with the advent of a better search engine (we’re looking at you Google), homepages have become more targeted. Today in Rand Fishkin’s Whiteboard Friday, Rand takes us through changes that has been happening with the homepage.
- PR, Pitches and Editors: The Key to Unlocking The Biggest Audiences
- Teikametrics Adds Hourly Bidding Optimization For Amazon Advertising
- LinkedIn Taps Bing Search Data For Interest Targeting
- Bing Upgrades Text-To-Speech, Expands Intelligent Answers, Improves Visual Search
- Facebook Removes Age, Gender And ZIP Code Targeting For Housing, Employment, Credit Ads