In a time, a long time before the present, we used to visit a website’s homepage and expected it to be the one stop page that everybody went to. But with the advent of a better search engine (we’re looking at you Google), homepages have become more targeted. Today in Rand Fishkin’s Whiteboard Friday, Rand takes us through changes that has been happening with the homepage.
- Level Up your Facebook Advertising Strategy
- Google Brings ‘End-To-End’ Food Ordering To Search, Maps, Google Assistant
- What Your Google Tag Manager Container Should Contain – Whiteboard Friday
- Practical & Powerful Link Building Tactics
- Survey Finds Only 36% Of UK Consumers Have Greater Trust In Companies After GDPR