In a time, a long time before the present, we used to visit a website’s homepage and expected it to be the one stop page that everybody went to. But with the advent of a better search engine (we’re looking at you Google), homepages have become more targeted. Today in Rand Fishkin’s Whiteboard Friday, Rand takes us through changes that has been happening with the homepage.
- Clinch Launches Tool To Dynamically Generate Ads For Instagram Stories
- New Features In The Facebook Ads Manager App Make Building Ads On Mobile Easier
- Amazon Crashes On Prime Day, Experiences Problems After Its 3PM ET Start Time
- Google Expands Job Search To The UK
- Social Media Marketers Need to Grow Up: Here’s Why