In a time, a long time before the present, we used to visit a website’s homepage and expected it to be the one stop page that everybody went to. But with the advent of a better search engine (we’re looking at you Google), homepages have become more targeted. Today in Rand Fishkin’s Whiteboard Friday, Rand takes us through changes that has been happening with the homepage.
- Samsung Gets Stung By $539 Million Jury Verdict In Apple Patent Defeat
- Yelp-Led Group’s New Video Appeals To Google Employees To Advocate For Internal Change
- How Do You Set Smart SEO Goals for Your Team/Agency/Project? – Whiteboard Friday
- How To Get The Most Out Of Your Purchase Of Ads On Amazon
- Google Trends Gets Updated With New Features And Design Elements