In a time, a long time before the present, we used to visit a website’s homepage and expected it to be the one stop page that everybody went to. But with the advent of a better search engine (we’re looking at you Google), homepages have become more targeted. Today in Rand Fishkin’s Whiteboard Friday, Rand takes us through changes that has been happening with the homepage.
- Publishers’ Trade Association On IAB’s Proposed Framework For GDPR: ‘A Non-Starter’
- How Twitter’s Latest Policy Update To Stop Spam & Malicious Content Is Impacting Brands
- 4 Concrete Ways To Use Images To Build Links
- Once A Competitive Advantage, Siri Now Seen As Liability For Apple
- Where Clickbait, Linkbait, and Viral Content Fit in SEO Campaigns – Whiteboard Friday