So you’re running a website that aims to target specific locations or regions with your site content, and you are looking to rank, but you are short one minor detail…you don’t have a physical location in any of those locations. So what in the world do you do? Sure, you could rework the names and locations of each location’s sites, but that’s just not enough. The brightest and best way to get on the right track will depend on the circumstances. In today’s Whiteboard Friday with Rand from Moz, you’ll be able to figure out what is the best route for your organization.
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping