So you’re running a website that aims to target specific locations or regions with your site content, and you are looking to rank, but you are short one minor detail…you don’t have a physical location in any of those locations. So what in the world do you do? Sure, you could rework the names and locations of each location’s sites, but that’s just not enough. The brightest and best way to get on the right track will depend on the circumstances. In today’s Whiteboard Friday with Rand from Moz, you’ll be able to figure out what is the best route for your organization.
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company