So you’re running a website that aims to target specific locations or regions with your site content, and you are looking to rank, but you are short one minor detail…you don’t have a physical location in any of those locations. So what in the world do you do? Sure, you could rework the names and locations of each location’s sites, but that’s just not enough. The brightest and best way to get on the right track will depend on the circumstances. In today’s Whiteboard Friday with Rand from Moz, you’ll be able to figure out what is the best route for your organization.
- Google’s Political Ad Transparency Report & Library Offers More Accountability Around Election Ads
- Google Assistant Will Now Find You ‘Good News’
- New Google Search Console Adds The Links Reports From The Old Interface
- The Future of Marketing Is Personal: Here’s Why
- T-Mobile Will Unleash A New Secret Weapon For Customer Service: Humans