So you’re running a website that aims to target specific locations or regions with your site content, and you are looking to rank, but you are short one minor detail…you don’t have a physical location in any of those locations. So what in the world do you do? Sure, you could rework the names and locations of each location’s sites, but that’s just not enough. The brightest and best way to get on the right track will depend on the circumstances. In today’s Whiteboard Friday with Rand from Moz, you’ll be able to figure out what is the best route for your organization.
- Kantara Initiative Is Out With A New Version Of Its User Data Access Specs
- Using the Cross Domain Rel=Canonical to Maximize the SEO Value of Cross-Posted Content – Whiteboard Friday
- Outbrain Launches Sphere, A Platform For Content Recommendations Between Premium Publishers
- Instapage Launches First Landing Page Platform With AMP
- How To Build A Stronger, More Effective PPC Team