Is PPC Good for Screen Printers?
PPC stands for pay-per-click; which is simply an online paid advertising option. Lets say you wanted a commercial on TV… but you only wanted to pay for each person who watched your commercial. That’s essentially what PPC is. There are a bunch of highly targeted strategies that play well in the screen printing industry. But you also have to be careful of the large national and global screen printing websites who spend millions every month on PPC. If you’re not careful, you’ll drain your budget in no time, and have zero new business to show for it. Give us a call – we’ll help you decide if PPC is a good fit for your business.
Amazing Options with (PPC) Paid Advertising
- Where do you want to target your ads? A specific state? Maybe just the west side of a target city? We can even target a single neighborhood, or the radius around a competitor’s location(s)!
- Ads can be focused on driving leads or sales 24/7. But if you’d prefer, ads can also run only during office hours when someone is available to answer phones. They can also be decreased, or boosted, during targeted days or times.
- With PPC ads, we can create multiple campaign targets, schedules, and budgets so we have a perfect balance of marketing for differing product and service priorities.
- The most common type of PPC campaign is through keyword search. But there are great opportunities in mixing ads through multiple channels like display, video, shopping, and social media.
- With extensive keyword matching options, we can break ads out to be highly targeted for varying customer searches.
- Because there is such granular control of ads and their targets, creating targeted landing pages for each ad can also significantly increase conversions.
Find Your Customers Where They Hang Out
Thrive Business Marketing specializes in cross-channel advertising. In fact, we were preaching the need for cross-channel ad strategies nearly a decade ago. The few who listened received the greatest rewards!
Let Thrive show you the way to more sales and/or greater leads… at a much lower cost than Adwords alone. The trick is to diversify. Spread your ads out across Google, Bing, and Facebook. Others can be added in as appropriate for your focus.
The spread of ad focus, along with our expert ad and audience-target strategies, creates a level of repetition and demand that has seen our average client more than triple their quality leads.
Fill out our super-fast form here and we’ll follow up SAME DAY with a quote and exactly how we’ll help boost your business!
Truth is, if you don’t have PPC ads, you’re missing out on about half of your audience!
To get the greatest attraction (and conversions), you need to have a healthy mix of organic and paid visibility. Thrive Business Marketing experts are long-time digital marketing veterans (some of us 18 years in the business) who know all the greatest ways to win in paid advertising and mixed marketing methods.
Need Local Ads?
Targeting a local audience through paid ads can create fantastic returns for screen printers! The level of control and granularity of geo-targeting is amazing! We can target your city, neighborhood, block, or 50 feet from your business.
Want to target customers who typically use one of your competitors? We can do that too! Yep, with radius targeting we can pinpoint ads to only show to people at, or around, a specific address. Oh man, advertising can be fun!!
Stop Waiting. Fill it out! You’ll be glad you did!
What Others Say